Provide a secretarial and administrative support function to the Office of the CEO and other directors / managers when required.
- MUST be able to speak Afrikaans
- The ideal candidate will have a bit of legal background and be able to read and interpret contracts, agreement etc. (highly advantageous)
- Grade 12
- Administration, Office Management and Secretarial experience: 5 – 8 years
Managing the Office of the CEO, CFO and one other Director
- Represent CEO, CFO and one other Director’s Offices to create a professional environment and image.
- Act as the gatekeeper to the CEO, CFO and one other Director and handle issues discreetly in their absence.
- Ensuring a confidential environment is upheld at all times – internal and external.
- Relationship building with the relevant stakeholders – internal and external.
General Office Management
- Internal and external venue arrangements.
- Arranging catering for meetings and functions in line with company policies and procedures.
- Procurement of office stationary and office refreshments according to company policies and procedures and allocated budget.
- Upkeep of office equipment.
Diary Planning & Coordination
- Checking availability and scheduling appointments and meetings in the office of the CEO, CFO and one other Director
- Planning and managing the diary of the CEO, CFO and one other Director
- Ensure that supporting documentation and information is timely prepared and available.
- Efficient time management of events in the diary and incorporating travel time as needed.
- Ensuring all logistical needs of the CEO and Directors are met
- Researching travel destinations and booking travel requirements (all staff – mostly CEO , Directors and Managers) (i.e. proximity of big cities to meeting venues).
- Preparation of travel plans.
- Visa application and processing if relevant.
- Compiling travel itineraries in collaboration with travel consultants.
- Liaising with external travel organizers.
- Ensuring relevant documentation and forex is completed / obtained in line with company policies and procedures
- All travel arrangements conducted as specified in policies and procedures and within budget
Projects and Research
- Ad-hoc research on topics and report back on the findings e.g. Corporate Social Investment projects, key clients and visitors information / briefings.
- Bring attention to important media reports on clients, suppliers, competitors, industry and other stakeholders.
- Ad-hoc support on projects e.g. Job Profiling project scheduling, administration etc.
- Coordinating different strategic goals and outputs in liaison with the CEO
- Reconciliation of expense claims ensuring supporting documentation according to agreed company policies and procedures.
- Preparation of documentation: Presentations, reports, working documents, board packs etc.
- Minuting of meetings: Monthly divisional meetings, Board meetings or any other as required meetings from time to time.
- Preparation of Board Packs
- Other administrative support ad-hoc as required.
- Minuting of meetings
- Microsoft Office
- Document Management
- Administration Efficiency
- Integrity and trust
- Peer relationships
- Comfort around Senior Management
- Problem Solving
- Planning and prioritizing
- Customer Focus